Abstract

This paper aims to determine the response of attention, understanding, and acceptance of the Paradise Striver Community towards the mission of Abu Takeru. In this research, the method used is descriptive method using quantitative approach. The study used questionnaire as the instrument filled out by respondents who are members of the community. Sampling of 50 respondents was taken by using the Taro Yamane formula. shows that the hypothesis Ha was accepted while Ho was rejected. The variable x has a positive response to the variable y. The results of the calculation of Path Analysis (Coefficient of etermination) produces R2 of 0.612 or 61.2%. This shows a high significance level with the percentage of response contribution of variable x, and variable y at 61.2% meanwhile, the remaining of 38.8% are in fluenced or explained by other variables that are not examined by the researchers.


Tulisan ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui respon perhatian, pengertian, dan penerimaan Komunitas Paradise Striver terhadap dakwah Abu Takeru. Metode penelitian yang digunakan adalah metode deskriptif dengan pendekatan kuantitatif. Penelitian menggunakan kuesioner diisi oleh responden yang bertindak sebagai anggota Komunitas. Pengambilan sampel sebanyak 50 responden, diambil menggunakan rumus Taro Yamane. Hasil penelitian respon perhatian, pengertian, dan penerimaan Komunitas Paradise Striver terhadap Dakwah Abu Takeru, menghasilkan hipotesis Ha diterima dan Ho ditolak. Variabel x memiliki respon positif terhadap variabel y. Perhitungan Analisis Path (Koefisien Determinasi) menghasilkan R2 sebesar 0,612 atau sebesar 61,2%. Hal ini menunjukan tingkat signifikansi yang kuat dengan persentase sumbangan respon variabel x, dan variabel y sebesar 61,2%. Sedangkan sisanya 38,8% dipengaruhi atau dijelaskan oleh variabel lain yang tidak diteliti oleh peneliti.